Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dora Talking Doll House- $29- SOLD

Hi, I am selling this Dora talking doll house for $29. This item is available for pick up. It's NOT available at Kelsey's. I just posted the pictures so buyers can better see it since craigslist would only allow me to place 4 pictures.

Original price for this item is $90, lately it has been lowered to $70. I just checked.  The  house just comes with couch and small Dora doll for that price no batteries .  

You will get all the items in the pictured inside the doll house and the bird house outside including for only $29. Please note that some of these items doesn't really match the house but I added them because they make great accessories. I'm missing some drapes but overall this doll house is in very great shape. Please also be aware that the colors may not be as bright as you see in the pictures. It is a very colorful doll house but I would say that the photos are more colorful. I try to be honest in the my description so you don't get disappointed.


You're getting a great deal with the house and all the items inside!









I added 4 tiny dolls and  a drawer with mirror. Please refer to the picture below. They are not really part of the Dora house but they look great with the house.

I took some close ups of some of the details. The alarm clock and the refrigerator still talks. Unfortunately, the oven does not talk anymore but you can easily replace the batteries.




You can fold the house and your little girl would love playing with this. I need space in our apartment and I just bought a kitchen set for my child. This doll house still has lots of life in it.

Please send me an email at cesbomb@aim.com if you are interested. I live by Salt Lake area. The most convenient for me is to meet at Salt Lake Shopping Center on a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment