Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Fisher-price Doll Rainforest Playset $20- DECIDED TO KEEP

I'm selling a Fisher-price All-in-1 Doll Travel System Deluxe Rainforest Playset, however, I don't have the stroller that comes with it. I have the baby gym, playpen, swing and I added a push toy (3-wheeler). These items will be great if your little girl likes to play with dolls.

It is selling for $149 in Amazon and I'm only selling the set for $20. It is in excellent condition.

You can compare it here:
http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-price-All-Doll-Travel-System/dp/B000VVB46W






The push toy has a crack but it still works well and seems sturdy.


Please refer to the pictures. I am willing to meet up. You can email me at momdaughterstyle at gmail dot com if interested. It will be available for pick up. I live at Salt Lake area close to the Salt Lake Shopping Center.

P.S> Pictures may appear to be bigger and brighter than actual.



4 comments: