Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Graco High Chair - $30 - (SOLD)





I'm selling a used Graco High Chair, the fabric is washable and it has been washed a few times. It's in great condition, easy to use and adjustable.  The foot rest is also adjustable so it can grow with your child. It has four lockable rollers on the legs so you can move it around easily. We bought this from Amazon for over $100 two years ago and now only selling it for $30.

Please email me at momdaughterstyle@gmail.com if you are interested. I live at Salt Lake area near the Salt Lake Shopping Center and I would prefer if you would pick it up.

The pictures look brighter than actual.

2 comments:

  1. I am very interested, if this piece is still available please contact me. My name is Nicki and the number is 717 341 5372. I also live off of Salt Lake so I believe we are close. Thank you

    ReplyDelete