Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Step2 Art Activity Desk - $20 (SOLD)

My daughter loves this desk but it is just for one kid/person. We're thinking of replacing this desk with a bigger one.

It is selling for about $80+ in Amazon, you can compare it here:


and

  • I cleaned it, it's very easy to clean. It has some crayon marks that's not very noticeable.
  • It has some scratches on the plastic but overall it is still in great shape and your child will have a lot of use from it.
  • It's also great for storing art supplies or books.
  • I like that is can also hold your child's cup so she can easily grab a drink 
Please email me at momdaughterstyle@gmail.com. I live at Salt Lake area. I prefer if you pick up the item.



Please be informed that the pictures appear brighter than in person.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment